Are you eligible?
- You are a researcher in human sciences or exact sciences and have at least a Master’s degree.
- You are part of a team of several multidisciplinary researchers.
- Your supervisor is a professor, an accredited researcher or the research director of a research institution.
- Your project
- contributes to new knowledge for the Brussels-Capital Region;
- anchors the research in a solid prospective approach;
- pays sufficient attention to the regional valorization of the research.
- The research institution must have fulfilled its obligations under previous aid granted by the Region.
Find out more about the terms and conditions for admissibility in our guidelines.
The procedure in 2 steps
- Submit your full research project proposal using the form below (see in the toolbox).
- If your project is admissible, it will be evaluated by a jury composed of academic experts and prospecting specialists and representatives of Innoviris.
You will find a detailed description of the criteria for eligibility and assessment, the eligible costs for your budget and the complete procedure in our regulations.
The projects must be submitted by the relevant academic authorities. Contact your Tech Transfer Office (or the R&D Department) for further information.
The funding covers projects of maximums 3 years.
Writing your policy recommendations and lacking inspiration? Be inspired by previous policy briefs!
Please contact Emmanuelle Pottier for further information.